Sunday, March 18, 2007

Meet my boy

Yes, I am a sterotype. I am a single woman, I crochet, and I have a cat that I consider my child. But just one. This is Xander.

He is the only surviving member of his litter. I adopted him from Dr. Toogood's love on wheels. Toogood (yes, that's a real name) is a vet who takes animals out in a special van for people to adopt. For $2 I got a cat I wasn't supposed to have in my apartment only to find out two days later the rest of the litter died from toxidia. Xander had it too, but medicine helped. He's a behemoth now. That is a big shoebox that my wedge heel shoes came in. You can't see it, but his tail doesn't fit.


This picture I had to 'fix'. It was blurry, but so cute, so now it has an oil painting look.

He drives me nuts, thinks I'm a giant chew toy, and obnoxious as all get out, but I adore him. He's my boy.

(Fortunately, he doesn't care much about my balls of yarn, the plastic bags I have them in, that's another matter entirely.)

Blessings all,
Agate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is a beauty. Love his markings! Hope you are having a great Sunday!