Monday, March 19, 2007

Meet the "family"

Hi all, You've met Wanda who greets you as you enter my blog, now its time to meet the rest of the family.

This is Winston.



He is Wanda's brother and a tribal punk, notice the loincloth and the red and orange tribal tattoos, oh and don't forget the multi-colored Mohawk. He's just too cool for words.

Then there is Wyla, the baby of the family.


She is totally Goth, and though it doesn't show up in the picture, her skin has a sparkle in it. Aren't those lace sleeves awesome, though she'd never admit that. Now stop looking at her.

This is bear.



He doesn't have a special name or anything. He was an experiment in making a sort of flat bear that could fit into a pocket on a blanket. It doesn't show here, but he's only about 3inches thick. He also has a belly button. There are several changes I want to make should I do another bear. I crocheted his body directly from the round that is his head without breaking the yarn, so his head is a little crooked and wants turn a bit. And his hips are way out of proportion to his shoulders, so I want to widen his shoulders (I guess I should say actually give him shoulders) so he looks a little less odd. But I thought he turned out cute in spite of those flaws.

Blessings,
Agate

1 comment:

Hilde C. said...

I think your crocheted dolls look great! :-)